TEXI SPECTRA 20S
Texi Spectra 20s 20W laser marker with a working area 200x200 mm
Texi Spectra 20s marking machine with a working area of 200x200 mm and a laser power of 20 W.
The device is used mainly in the processes related to the marking and identification of products, jewelry (gold, silver, platinum), tools, details, machine parts or vehicles.
In optic markers, the laser beam, unlike traditional lasers, is not transferred to the head by means of an optical system of lenses and mirrors, but by means of a flexible optical fiber. Thanks to the removal of the mirrors, while transmitting the beam, the risk of bad regulation and contamination was eliminated, and the obtained results were: higher engraving efficiency and lower labor costs. The laser light is characterized by: high brightness, high directivity, high coherence. Such parameters allow for permanent marking of a wide range of materials with very high resolution.
- Laser power: 20 W
- Radiation wavelength: 1064 nm
- Frequency: 100KHz
- Working area (mm): 200x200 [mm]
- Marking depth: 0.2 mm
- Marking speed: 7000 mm/s
- Minimum line width: 0.01 mm
- Positioning accuracy: 0.002 mm
- Operating system: Windows 7/XP
- Input file formats: PLT, AI, DST, DXF, BMP, JPG
- Communication: USB
- Head cooling: Air
- Power supply: 220 V/50 Hz/10 A
- 20W laser
- Computer: desktop computer with WINDOWS program, mouse, keyboard, monitor
- Foot pedal
- Desk with a work table and a shaft for adjusting the head height
- Power cable